‘What does creating and owning a sportsbook solution mean? What is a sportsbook solution? How do I know if a sportsbook solution is the best option for me?’
All of these questions run through the minds of almost every iGaming operator as they begin exploring the addition of sports betting content to their offering, or adding it to their fledgling iGaming business.
So, a sportsbook solution is a software platform that allows operators to host a betting website or mobile app within their own brand. It can provide a host of features, but some of the most common and needed are odds calculation, accepting bets, managing events and settling any bets.
As with Altenar’s sportsbook solutions, automation and management are key aspects of the design of the software platform which makes the process of having a sports betting offering easier and more efficient for you as an operator.
So, what additional features and must-have does Altenar offer to you and your players?
Let’s take a look…
- 24-hour trading and risk control
- Ability to profile players
- Possesses the UKAS-Certification for ISO27001
- Dependable technology
- Deployment and agile development
- Flexible hosting: accommodates legal requirements and highly attended events
- Optimised end-user experiences with low latency all given through geographical data dispersal and sophisticated internal caching
- Customisation to a high degree across many channels using API-based services
- Scale-out and high availability throughout the stack
- Early payout
- Revamped cashout
- Player props (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB + more)
- Bonus engine
- 0% Margin
- Bore Draw
- Player Specials
- Premium cricket
- Bet builder
This is just a handful of content, features and more that Altenar offers through its sportsbook solution for you and your players.