7 min read
Customisation in Sportsbook Software: How Customisation Benefits Bookmakers and Bettors
As a sportsbook solutions provider that offers a host of customisable content, features, options and more, Altenar is able to understand how customisation not only increases the levels of player engagement and satisfaction but can also bolster your overall iGaming venture and offer you a highly competitive edge in global markets.
If you’re an iGaming operator or entrepreneur looking to add customisable content and sportsbook solutions to your current offering, or simply looking to change your current provider, contact Altenar’s award-winning team today for more information on its technologies, solutions and how a tailored-to-you sportsbook is the best sportsbook.
In this article we’ll take a look at how truly customisable sports betting solutions can be for operators with insights into Altenar’s sportsbook product…
With a global pool of players and bettors at the cusp of some of the best sports betting and iGaming technology in the world, it’s no wonder that operators need to find ways to compete with a heavily packed industry. This is often where offering your players and bettors options is the best opportunity to engage and retain dedicated sports betting and sports fans.
With Altenar, global operators have the opportunity to offer a host of betting options to ensure there’s something for everyone and there’s little risk of a player becoming bored with content over time.
However, what are some of the betting options available to your bettors? Let’s take a look…
- Moneyline: this is a simple bet - which team will win the match for instance.
- Point spread: Involving a handicap on the underdog to level the playing field, however, the favourite team must win by a specific number of points for the bet to win.
- Totals (over/under): The total number of points or goals scored in a game. Bettors and players can bet/predict whether the total will be over or under a certain number.
- Futures: Bets placed on leagues / championships that will take place in the future.
- Prop bets: Based on specific events or occurrences within a game or match, like which player scored the most goals or received the most penalties.
- Parlays: Containing multiple wagers into a single bet. All bets must win in order for the parlay to pay out.
- Teasers: Bettors can adjust the point spread or total in their favour, but at the cost of a lower payout.
- Live betting: Aka - in-play betting.
- Spread betting: This is a type of betting in which the payout is based on the accuracy of the bettor's prediction, rather than a fixed payout.
Language and currency
Having global and national iGaming operations is a must in terms of business scalability and for innovation to drive your operations, within this, your iGaming solutions need to be able to adapt to local languages and currencies to ensure that your players and bettors can access the content they love.
With Altenar, operators and in turn their players, will have access to a host of global languages and payment solutions for country or region specific currencies, ensuring that your content is localised content, both in terms of language and currency but technology as well.
Bonuses and promotions
As a sportsbook software provider, Altenar understands the value and importance of bonuses and promotions to your players. This can keep your players engaged and loyal to your product as it grows and changes over time.
Of course, sports betting operators, bookies and bookmakers need to offer a host of competitive and customisable features to ensure that players and bettors are receiving tier-one content and technologies for their favourite pastimes.
Here is a brief breakdown of some top bonuses and promotions that you could offer to new and existing players and bettors!
- Welcome bonus: This is a type of bonus that is offered to new customers when they sign up for an account. This is just one of many bonuses you can offer to new players.
- Free bet: Offering this type of bet can be a great incentive to entice players to your content. The free bet can be used to place a wager on a specific event or market, and the winnings are credited to the bettor's account.
- Risk-free bet: This type of bet is essentially a refund for a losing bet.
- Enhanced odds: Offering higher odds than usual on a specific event or market for a limited amount of time.
- Reload bonus: Often offered to existing players and bettors, you can enhance player retention rates with this type of bonus. It typically involves a deposit match, where the bookmaker matches a percentage of the customer's deposit, up to a certain amount.
- Loyalty program: Rewarding customers for their continued loyalty to the bookmaker. Customers can earn points for placing bets and then these points can be redeemed in a host of fun and exciting ways for the players.
- Refer-a-friend bonus: With this bonus your players are able to profit from bringing a friend to your iGaming and sports betting website or app.
- Cashback: Bookmakers offer to refund a percentage of a customer's losses over a certain period of time. The cashback is typically offered as a free bet or bonus.
Design and layout
Altenar changed its once single-solution-front-end-frame to its new robust version, thanks to the implementation of widgets.
With previous operator-chosen features like icons, colours, and some other aspects of the UX/UI, Altenar now offers its operators the ability to build their own front end where widgets demonstrate components of the sportsbook most desirable to operators and their players.
It’s a major change for the sportsbook software provider and its partners, as the new robust front-end allows operators to have a unique front end/display, as well as having the widgets be accessible and changeable through the backend to allow for any changes in trends.
The operator benefits from automatic updates inside of the widgets, access to previously loved and specific content like upcoming events and allows for greater brand identification thanks to greater differentiation through the widgets.
You can discover more about this interface layout by contacting the sportsbook solutions provider today!
Altenar’s MOA is designed to solve two tasks: Firstly, to ensure the operation of the SB solution on a mobile device. Secondly, to integrate with the platforms of its operating partners.
With particular interest and design through Flutter, Altenar’s MOA is capable of and benefits from the following: The same business logic & user experience across all platforms, increased time-to-market speed, own rendering engine, simple platform-specific logic implementation, suitable for any target platform and faster code development and product production.
Betting on the go is a must in this day and age, as growing accessibility to smartphones and everything that comes along with them blossoms daily. As a mobile-first sportsbook software provider, Altenar has created its native mobile application which removes the latency of browser betting and improves a host of iGaming benefits like time-to-market speed.
Altenar has created an in-house mobile application, locally labelled (MOA), that’s available for IOS and Android. The relevance of moving from browser betting to a mobile application allows operators and players greater safety, a faster experience, is lighter to run on devices and makes placing a bet easier for players. The mobile app also allows push notifications so your players can keep up-to-date on their bets.
In a continually mobile-first world, sports betting on the go is a must!
The Benefits of sportsbook customisation | Altenar & You
Altenar values the benefits of customisation within the creation of its sportsbook solutions and in doing so has built a respectable and well-known brand around the world, bringing localised and must-have content for a breadth of players and bettors.
Flexibility and stability is at the core of Altenar’s operations, and as a result has witnessed inordinate growth in recent years and become thought leaders in their fields of expertise, spanning law, compliance, technology, artificial intelligence and much more.
Having a refined and multi-disciplinary sportsbook solutions provider behind your sports betting operations will inherently offer the customisation aspects you’re business needs.
So, what are some of the benefits of customisable sportsbook software? Let’s take a look…
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Competitive advantage
- Higher profit margins
- Reduced inventory costs
- Increased engagement
- Improved product development
To begin your sportsbook journey with customisation at the heart of your business contact the award-winning team at Altenar today!